Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Recovery Mode


Have you ever been so tired you just blankly stared into space or fell asleep standing up? How often do we push ourselves to the point of absolute exhaustion? At that point we are not doing ourselves or anyone else any good. So why do we get to this point?
Physical exhaustion can usually be relieved by a few hours (or days) in bed and maybe some good nutrition. But what about mental and spiritual exhaustion? Ever been there? It's the same as with physical exhaustion. You push and push yourself to the breaking point. But how do we over come this? Well, God has an answer for us. Listen to what he says and seek his solution.
" My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken" Psalm 62: 1-2. Put God first and pray without ceasing. He is always in recovery mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment