Monday, June 29, 2015

Prayer time


Remember the hymn, "Sweet Hour of Prayer?" Do  you have a designated time for prayer each day? Some of us like to begin our day in prayer and possibly end it in prayer as well. So what happens the rest of the day?

Have you heard that we are to pray constantly? Do you know the Holy Spirit prays for us when we don't know how or what to pray?  In my life "stuff" happens all day long and even through the night. For me prayer time is any time, all the time, because I need the Lord's help 24/7 365.

"I bow down toward your holy temple
    and give thanks to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness,
    for you have exalted above all things
    your name and your word.
 On the day I called, you answered me;
    my strength of soul you increased." Psalm 138:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment