Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Does your business reflect hope and faith?

My commitment to blog each day has certainly not been fullfilled. Life seems to fill up my calendar and first thing I know, I'm off track again. So I will begin again. Aren't we blessed to have a "boss" who allows us U-turns and forgives us when we "slip" a little?

Today I attended the DFW Christian Chamber of Commerce as a new member. I was so excited to have a table displaying the Blessings Unlimited line of inspirational home decor and gifts, cards, jewelry, office and desk and children's items. I felt so blessed to have the opportunity to meet over lunch with other local area business people who represent Christian principles, ideals and service. I pray this is what my business reflects.

Gift giving season is coming and I have lots of Blessings Unlimited suggestions. Of course our greatest gift is the Lord Himself whose birth we honor during this season. As we plan our seasonal Thanksgiving and Christmas activities, let's be truly grateful for all of our blessings, but especially God's grace and Christ's sacrifice on the cross for us. It's never too early to share these blessings. Are you reflecting this in your business as well as your home life?

What will you be giving your co-workers, business associates, customers, family and friends during this gift giving season? My suggestions will cost money, but your gift of Christ's love, faith and hope is a free gift. Not sure how to share these blessings? Roaring Lambs is presenting it's annual  "Amplyfy Your Faith Conference" on November 13 at the Hope Center in Plano. You can register on line at www.roaringlambsministries.org or call 972.380.0123. At the end of the day you will be prepared to share the blessings of Christ.

1 comment: