Sunday, May 11, 2014

HOW MUCH STUFF TO TAKE?


Happy Sunday. This will be my big travel day. As I pack to be gone for 3 weeks, I'm trying to pack light. It's amazing how many last minute things we think we may need. I'm reminded that when we are packing for our trip to heaven, we will be traveling light. We will be leaving worry, illness and all things that hold us down. We are save and secure in Jesus as we face eternity.
When we travel, we never know what lies ahead. How much extra "stuff" do we pack and then complain about the weight or no room for more "stuff" to bring home We know we are safe and secure with the Lord, but we still hang on to the other stuff. I'm trying to focus on this scripture and leave behind all the unnecessary "stuff".
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 With this in mind, I will feel safe and secure wherever I travel. Jesus in Spirit will travel beside me.
I'll be on line when possible, but I can't promise anything, so be save while I am away and praise the Lord for each day's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment