Friday, June 13, 2014

ARE WE THERE YET?


Does anyone know of a country that needs healing? We must always recognize that God created all...us, the earth, the sky, the rivers, the oceans, etc. If any of these become diseased, all are affected. Healing require cleansing "from all iniquity by which they have sinned against me." It is the Lord who bring good and peace to individuals and to nations.
Yes, many countries need to be healed. Our own precious country, the United States of America,  is in need of healing as is her people. Are you praying for this healing? How will we know when God is answering our prayers. Isn't it obvious? I'm looking for the day when we hear only good, when there is no strife among us, when the peace of the Lord is restored first among, God's people, then nations, and  when his name is praised throughout the world. Are we there yet?
'Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them; and I will reveal to them an abundance of peace and truth.  'I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel and will rebuild them as they were at first.  'I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned against Me and by which they have transgressed against Me. 'It will be to Me a name of joy, praise and glory before all the nations of the earth which will hear of all the good that I do for them, and they will fear and tremble because of all the good and all the peace that I make for it.'" Jeremiah 33:6-9

No comments:

Post a Comment