Monday, June 16, 2014

GUARANTEED SECURITY


How secure is your home? More secure than my phone! The home security folks have found another way to annoy me. Instead of knocking on the door offering a free security check up, then dismantling my system only to have replaced it with theirs, they now call me 3 or 4 times a day. Am I paying for home security advertising without the benefit of security?

The best security I've found is free. Our barking dogs do help some, but listen to this message from the Lord, via King David. His security is dependable and does not infringe on my privacy. So, let's share the blessing of assurance he sends us. He will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. He is that rock of security for all eternity. And it comes with accepting him into my life and following his ways. Nothing annoying about that. How about you?

"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.  For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock." PS 27:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment