Friday, August 22, 2014

I'm Sticking With Him


"I've got the joy,joy,joy,joy....Where?...down in my heart, down in my heart, down in my heart to stay." Remember this song? It's not just for the children and teens, but for us as adults as well. Often we forget that the joy from God fills our hearts and minds with love and peace. If we are feeling sad, frustrated, angry, anxious or any other of the negative emotions that come from outside ourselves, we can go to him day or night for guidance and deliverance from what holds us back and keeps us from feeling that joy in our heart. Stick with him....he's a good thing.
" Day and night I'll stick with God; I've got a good thing going and I'm not letting go. I'm happy from the inside out, and from the outside in, I'm firmly formed. " Psalm 16:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment